Friday, 6 July 2012

For God, Henry & St George !


Time for an early weekend treat methinks. So by way of thanks for your ongoing support and also a hello to newcomers to this blog here's a photographic look at my Army Royal thus far;






This shot shows every single painted unit as of today, i'm about 70% done so my self imposed deadline of 30 June 2013 (the date Henry arrived in Calais for this campaign) is looking 'potentially' achievable. There's a bit of rank and file within that remaining 30% so I shall concentrate upon getting the personalities and known flags done first so that hopefully by that date I can at least realise a flavour of that summer in 1513.


Many Thanks.

Stuart

16 comments:

  1. Fantastic units, very colourful display. Looking forward to seeing it complete.

    Regards,
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps sorry the last photograph is less detailed, I couldn't get everything in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this project is awesome ! Congratulations, it's really inspiring.

    Cheers,
    J-B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, your units already look incredible just by themselves, but the whole army together is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah monsieur you are spoilimg us!

    Absolutely great looking force all together. You'll be rightly proud of all the hard work thats gone into it so far and produced a smashing army.

    Keep up the good work, inspirational right enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great army, very colourful! A very nice blog too...Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures of a stunning army !!!

    Looking forward to se the last 30% build up

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent!!! A grand looking army
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  9. No wonder the French ran away at the Battle of the Spurs! Seriously, this is really special. Next you need to do Maximilian's army and recreate your background!
    Cheers
    David

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful looking army Stuart, keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very inspiring - a stunning sight!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Outstanding.A colourful,unique and superbly painted Tudor army.Seing them all arrayed together in formation has really brought your project to life.Carnt wait for the finnished army on full display.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pictures, fine painting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome! Love those knights and banners!

    ReplyDelete