Sunday 21 January 2018

Last call for Custom Dice



Back in December I mentioned that I had commissioned some bespoke dice and to gauge interest I would be submitting a bulk order at the end of January.

I've received a few orders and this is a final call for anyone who is interested in getting some. 

Here are the available designs;


Tudor Rose & Red Dragon from the Tudor coat of arms


Fleur de lys & Louis XII Porcupine 

In addition to these I'm also going to commission an Imperial Eagle on a yellow dice using this image;


I'm not sure if the talons and beaks will be red but at a 16mm frontage it's not going to make too much of a difference.

The dice are priced at £10 plus P&P per pack of 12 as follows;
  • 12 Tudor Rose
  • 12 Dragon
  • Tudor mix pack, 6 of each
  • 12 Fleur de lys
  • 12 Porcupine
  • French mix pack, 6 of each
  • NEW Imperial Eagle pack
To submit your pre-order contact me via email stating what you'd like and your delivery address and I shall confirm the P&P inclusive price. Full payment is required via Paypalto reserve your order;

stum_23@hotmail.com

To give you an idea of the P&P based upon a large letter it'll be £1.50 for UK, £4.00 for the EU and £5.00 for the U.S. 

I will submit the order at the end of the month and all being well I hope to be sending out the fulfilled orders about a week later, I'll email to confirm.

All the best

Stuart


No comments:

Post a Comment