Tuesday 6 April 2010

Landsknecht Pike











These have been waiting a while to be based and I finally got round to it today, some of the figures were used in my Landsknecht Painting guide;

www.stuartmulligan.com/landsknechts.htm

The flag represents the city of Memmingen (and is also in the above painting guide).
These figures are the first phase in a stripping and re-painting project which may be ever perpetual until I die or stop being a perfectionist! - I hope I'm not alone in this idiosyncratic approach to painting.

6 comments:

  1. What wonderful figures! Congratulations, just superb. Thank you also for your painting guide. It is helping me enormously with my 1/72 scale Landsknechts.
    Cheers,
    Alan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stuart
    well worth the re-paint, they're stonkingly good. Always need a lots of time to paint landsknechts, but no other troops are so visually appealling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! Love to see more....

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great brushwork an I hope I can do justice to mine in the future.

    Thanks for the blog and approach to this genre.

    Ciao,

    Helen

    ReplyDelete